Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Manage offline channels including direct mail, TV, partnerships, print, and guerilla marketing
- Nimble and quick turn-around to deliver buys and optimizations
- Develop media calendars and campaign schedules to provide context and clarity to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with strategy and other channel owners (email, social, SEO/SEM, influencer, etc.) to ensure that all marketing tactics funnel up to Your Super's larger business goals.
- Collaborate with our Retention and Product teams to ensure a holistic customer experience that helps move our user through the funnel
- Manage effective reporting of offline performance
- Maintain internal performance dashboards to understand the impact of our channel efforts
- 3-4 years experience managing offline/traditional media campaigns is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, genuinely comfortable with performance/direct-response media metrics, as well as an understanding of offline attribution methods
- Self-starter mentality with outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Experience working cross functionally with growth, creative, data and cx teams
- Experience with DTC/Ecommerce or Subscription models preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program