Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing performance media advertising agency startup based in Santa Monica that combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science. Using technology as a differentiator, Bliss Point Media brings modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients’ biggest marketing opportunities across linear television and streaming/OTT video platforms. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution. We work with some of the world’s most recognizable new brands as well as established companies that want to rewrite their media playbook.
As a member of the media team, you will be critical to our success by ensuring our media buying and account management are operating smoothly and efficiently. We are looking for someone who is interested in the industry, willing to learn, and ready to take on lots of responsibility. You will get a chance to work directly with our media buying and account management teams to assist in implementing strategies for multiple clients. This broad exposure to the business will give you many opportunities for career growth at Bliss Point Media.
- Monitor daily client performance and campaign delivery to ensure that strategies are implemented accordingly
- Serve as the liaison between network partners, vendors, and the internal teams
- Send and track network orders and asset traffic instructions
- Track, organize, and reconcile weekly television network logs to identify billing discrepancies
- Perform ad hoc research and analysis using a variety of tools (Nielsen, Kantar, iSpot)
- Participate in meetings with various publishers to stay current on TV/OTT trends and provide media recommendations based on industry knowledge
- Assist the account management team with weekly client communication and presentations
Background & Competencies
- No prior experience in advertising or media is necessary, but we are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the industry, eager to learn, and prepared to take on many responsibilities
- Very organized, exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-starter who enjoys learning, asking questions, and working in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. basic formulas, filtering, pivot tables)
- Strong business writing skills and experienced at giving presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc)
- Excellent time management skills among multiple tasks against hard deadlines
Bliss Point Media is a startup, and we’re looking for someone who finds that exciting rather than intimidating. We’re profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with a salary ranging from $50,000-$55,000 depending on skills and experience. Historical bonus compensation has been an additional ~15-20% of base depending on company & individual performance.
Bliss Point offers full medical benefits (Blue Shield of California PPO plans), including dental and vision coverage. After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible for our uncapped vacation policy. After 6 months you would become eligible for the BPM 401K. The company also offers parking, a gym membership from BurnFit in Santa Monica, cell phone reimbursement and bonus opportunities, paid out based on individual and company performance on a quarterly basis.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The company does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.