Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is seeking a Media Manager to join us at our newly built Los Angeles headquarters. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will assist in the development and execution of an all-encompassing paid-media marketing strategy for GOAT across all channels including but not limited to television and out-of-home. Additional duties will include creating media package POVs as well as general media research and budget tracking.
You will also act as the primary point of contact for media agencies and other partners helping us to achieve our marketing and media objectives. This role will work collaboratively with our Brand, Content, and Growth teams to produce cost-effective advertising that speaks to GOAT’s meticulously crafted brand and passionate consumer base. A successful candidate will also draw upon strong project management skills to ensure flawless execution of campaigns.
- Developing and implementing media campaigns from pre-planning stages to post-campaign analytics reporting
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analysis to the VP of Marketing, Chief Branding Officer, and broader executive team when necessary
- Organize, implement and control the day-to-day media planning development process including coordination with other teams
- Help to set media goals and KPIs and devise strategies through which to achieve them while implementing measurement plans
- Develop test-and-learn scenarios to continue to innovate and accelerate media performance
- Manage budgets and timelines for media campaigns, setting expectations with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure all deliverables are met
- Prepare forecasts and performance reports that monitor and analyze key media metrics, quality, and campaign performance
- Interface directly with networks, affiliates and partners to develop new advertising programs and secure premium media at a competitive price point
- Seek and evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customers
- Monitor and analyze competitive media and marketing strategies
- 5+ years relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a fast and lean work environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical and writing skills with a strong creative sensibility
- Effectively and comfortably communicate and interact with colleagues and vendors
- Demonstrated presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite as well as Microsoft Excel and ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- Familiarity using industry media planning tools: Media Ocean/Donovan, Media Tools, MRI Research, DDS/Strata/DataTech, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the sneaker market including ancillary verticals such as pop-culture, sports, fashion and music is welcome
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description