Media & Digital Marketing Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Media & Digital Marketing Manager to drive the development and implementation of Procore’s full-funnel engagement programs. In this role, you’ll increase sales cycle velocity by applying your marketing and demand generation expertise to effectively reach potential prospects. To be successful in his role, you must have the capability to implement both analytical and creative strategy, continuously test and optimize, and work in collaboration with various internal teams.
Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute the overall campaign strategy across marketing channels
- Manage the day-to-day functions and supervise agency resources across channels including audience segmentation, creative rotation, analytics reporting, and implementing optimizations
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; use data to implement testing methods to optimize campaigns and messages
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign digital performance
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to implement/optimize multi-channel awareness and lead gen plans
- Define, measure, optimize and monitor intended marketing campaign success and report the results within Procore business segments.
- Continuously ideate, execute, and measure results on A/B testing to optimize for engagement/conversions
- Develop campaign insights through research, data and ROI analytics, and incorporate into market strategy and tactics
- Execute demand generation programs that drive pipeline including lead generation, lead nurturing, upsell/cross-sell
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field is required
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience within a B2B and SaaS segment is preferred
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, or other digital platforms/automation tools
- Experience managing multiple channel marketing activities simultaneously to help drive engagement
- Experience with offline tactics such as direct mail, print media, content syndication, webinars, etc.
- Strong attention to follow-through: the demonstrated ability to self-manage towards a set of defined goals, prioritize tasks and meet short deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented with expert analytical skills: the ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend
- Growth mindset with a deep curiosity to learn and grow
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.