Focusing on the movie rental business of a major studio, NBC Universal, the Media Analyst/Planner will be responsible for assisting the Manager and Associate Director in developing and presenting strategy for media placement, as well as providing reporting and tracking of spends and performance.
- Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience, including emerging media tactics
- Utilize advanced television tactics to efficiently reach consumers, including addressable television and hyper-local targeting
- Assist in maintaining flowcharts/plans and developing media delivery analysis
- Generate analysis of market and cable operator revenue performance to guide planning
- Regularly communicate with client regarding media recommendations
- Work with Buyers to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy and are entered into Donovan
- Billing Reconciliation
- Maintain industry knowledge of new media offerings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, advanced functions)
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Self-starter personality, able to take on projects and own them to completion
- Ability to create presentations that coincide with data
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- 0-2 years media agency and/or marketing experience
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, not essential.
GroupM embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.