At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Marketing Specialist will be a key player in several high-profile, high revenue marketing programs that are crucial to the overall success of the PatientPop business. Additionally, the Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to play a pivotal supporting role as we continue to grow and explore new, innovative sources of qualified leads for our sales organization.
The PatientPop Marketing Team has proven success creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team is comprised of individuals with many years of B2B marketing experience, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn from seasoned professionals and improve marketing skills. Members of the Marketing Team are consistently presented with new challenges they must solve, making this role ideal for a self-starter who loves a good challenge.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years marketing experience in tech, preferably at SaaS companies
- Familiarity with leading marketing channels such as email, display, and pay-per-click
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) are preferred
Why you’re important to us:
The Marketing Specialist works under the direction of our program managers to help execute strategic initiatives across multiple marketing channels, including email, display, pay-per-click, webinars, and more. The Marketing Specialist will be involved in the launch of many of our high-value demand generation campaigns, as well as playing a vital role in reporting on campaign success metrics.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the company’s target audiences.
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels.
- Write and program email campaign content within our existing marketing templates.
- Facilitate creative requests for campaigns in partnership with our in-house content team.
- Assist in the testing and optimization of campaigns such as creative testing or copy testing.
- Measure success of programs and contribution to revenue goals and report back to the larger marketing team.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.