At Chef’d we believe great food creates memories, enhances moments, and nurtures the soul. Our mission is to enrich lives through culinary adventure with our hand-cultivated, meticulously curated, delicious experiences. Chef’d is the only subscription-free meal marketplace allowing you to discover new foods the way you want—no strings attached. We have over 1500 recipes from some of the best names in food—celebrity chefs, major brands, and culinary influencers.
We're a team filled with chef's, culinary writers, data scientists, marketing/sales experts, production associates and more - all committed to playing our hearts out. We follow through with our goals, move fast, and take risks. The industry is growing and we're at the forefront of innovation and personalization.
Chef'd, a venture-backed, series-B company, is beginning to experience high growth as we scale our operations to new markets and distribution channels. There are plenty of areas where we can innovate and optimize.
The Marketing Project Manager is a valuable member of Chef’d’s marketing team and will work with internal and external stakeholders to support multi-departmental projects and fuel rapid channel growth. You’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of complex projects. This role requires strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and manage all ongoing marketing plans and communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level. The project manager must develop and manage a clear process for identifying milestones, deliverables, and timelines, and then manage progress to successful outcomes.
This role requires strong organizational abilities, attention to detail, and ability to identify priorities to deliver results on time. A successful applicant will adapt to changes rapidly, and will help stakeholders that includes large cpg partners (Campbells, Quaker), and Celebrity Chefs (Wolfgang Puck, Lance Bass), and technology partners achieve maximum flexibility to deliver quality marketing campaigns on aggressive timelines.
- Develop project management process for all Chefd marketing campaigns.
- Lead project launch meetings, working with leaders to identify goals and assign responsibilities.
- Support project members responsible for deliverables to align resources to enable successful execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams and departments, gather and distribute data, ensure department coordination, and manage deadline deadlines.
- Integrate external vendors and partners in successful project execution.
- Conduct regular updates and project status reports.
- Administer RACI Matrixes (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed.)
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Stellar organizational skills.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Strong written, verbal and social communication skills.
- Experience and competency with at least one project management software.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to present insights in concise Powerpoint presentations.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexible and adaptable to change; able to work in a fast paced environment.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!