Marketing Operations Analyst at ChowNow
As the Marketing Operations Analyst, you will:
- Maintain an up-to-date TAM with a constant flow of new data
- Enhance our Partnership & Competitor data structures
- Maintain in & out of platform reporting to measure the success of Growth campaigns and initiatives
- Build out Tableau dashboards for our team to plug in datasets and review results and gain insights to future predictors
Within 30 Days, You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies.
- Shadow the PXM, SDR, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation teams and familiarize yourself with their workflows.
- Understand ChowNow’s Marketo, LeanData and Salesforce.com instances including synced fields, reports, dashboards, required data and workflows.
- Become an expert on the Demand Generation tech stack that interacts with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Take over existing Growth Ops reporting including daily/weekly/monthly MQL volume and SDR conversion rates.
- Maintain True Up files for Diamond Attribution.
- Own process for new data uploads.
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Update our data management structure for Partner employee contacts to allow for email at-scale and optimized activity history.
- Work with VP of Growth and Director of Growth Operations to improve upon existing attribution true up process and takeover auditing this data bi-weekly.
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation and Sales Development Ops to launch a refined lead and contact status program, ultimately serving as the source for improved TAM reporting and an ongoing lead re-engagement program.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Implement a data structure to track Partnership team KPIs and Goals.
- Launch program to update TAM on a quarterly basis including external scrapes and organized, strategic data imports.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 2-5 years of experience of managing large, nuanced data sets (experience managing intentional duplicate contacts is a significant plus)
- You have demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations.
- You are fluent in SQL, Python, and advanced Excel.
- You are highly analytical and have a knack for tracking and reporting marketing data on a granular level.
- You are a pro when it comes to maintaining Salesforce fields and reporting (lightning experience is a plus).
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first notice.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A “best place to work” winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap