Marketing Operations Analyst at Exela Technologies
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Exela Technologies is seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst to help manage the technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key marketing automation, CRM, and email systems, as well as work with various online marketing tools used for content marketing, social media, and analytics. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in email marketing/marketing automation, data analytics, and lead generation and is comfortable with new technologies and optimizing processes.
As a Marketing Operations Analyst in our Santa Monica office, you are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates across verticals and around the world. You will be an important addition to a team tasked with building awareness around Exela’s solution suites and increasing their global adoption.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and manage a marketing automation platform to support marketing, sales, and client communications
- Be the company’s resident expert on marketing automation and email marketing
- Develop logic to support lead/education nurture programs and work with product marketing team to implement
- Launch and support innovative marketing campaigns by building prospect lists from in-house and third-party data sources, and work with data at varying levels of granularity across different platforms
- Partner with Strategic Deal Leads to execute on data-centric marketing strategies, work to improve key metrics (CTR, opens, conversions, etc.), coordinate to hit deadlines and proactively communicate campaign status updates
- Build and track success of landing pages to support campaigns, content strategy, and conferences
- Become the expert in our marketing tools, setting up templates, audience targeting, and tracking
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing subject lines, copy, and CTAs
- Create dashboards and reports that drive useful insights and provide visibility into sales pipeline and campaign performance, including email and digital marketing performance
- Ensure flawless execution of programs by following a rigorous Q/A process for all marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and automation tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with execution and management of digital marketing programs
- Experience with marketing automation, email, and product marketing
- Knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong communication, proofreading, and editing skills with the ability to think critically about the content
- Proactively seeks out solutions and is excited to bring new approaches to the team
- Project management experience and experience managing multiple work streams at once
- 1+ years of experience in marketing automation or email marketing preferred
- 1-2 years of ActOn or Pardot experience is a plus
- Salesforce CRM and Google Analytics experience is a plus
Benefits That Matter
We offer Comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; income protection plans such as short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance; commuter benefits; financial and retirement planning services, and a robust learning and development (L&D) program with online courses and live training.
We firmly believe that every person should have the same opportunities, regardless of age, sex, religion, culture, beliefs, or disability status. We are committed to a workplace that reflects and supports diverse individual backgrounds, and perspectives. We want to ensure that we provide an environment that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone, so we can embrace and learn from each other's differences.
Supporting our Veterans
The brave people that serve and make sacrifices in the armed forces are truly heroes, and we know that returning to civilian life can be a difficult adjustment. In our commitment to supporting returning veterans and their families, we have teamed up with other great companies to participate in Joining Forces, Michelle Obama's initiative dedicated to hiring 100,000 veterans by 2020. Learn more at www.100000jobsmission.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.