Fair’s Marketing team works across the business to analyze, engage, and support our customers. We leverage the latest analytics and marketing technology tools, combined with design thinking methods to drive efficient growth.
As a Marketing Manager, reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager, you will identify opportunities, pitch ideas, manage projects, and analyze impacts. You’ll partner with teammates across Engineering, Design, Operations, and Finance within Fair, as well as outside agencies and vendors.
The right candidate for this role is creative, innovative and thoughtful. You thrive working with others to drive a project to completion. You are curious about testing and customer behavior strategies, always accountable to get the work done when needed and with precision.
- Manage marketing initiatives across lifecycle and digital media channels.
- Responsible for building, QAing, and deploying lifecycle communications over email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging.
- Optimize and iterate owned channels messaging portfolio, from brand campaigns to retail and seasonal campaigns
- Play an active role in A/B testing; take an innovative approach to both marketing and retention-focused campaigns
- Maintain and optimize segmentation, email subscriber lists, and profile data
- Project manage campaigns, working across Creative, Brand Partnerships and Product teams – serve as a critical liaison across all levels of the organization
- 3 years of experience as a marketing manager or equivalent
- Highly detail-oriented and organized. Diligent about precision and ensuring deliverables are completed on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and excellent at multitasking
- Excels in project management and communication. Works collaboratively to build relationships and achieve goals with business partners
- Experience working on mobile app communications including push notifications and marketing controlled in-app messages is a plus
- Experience with a CRM system like Braze is a plus