PROTECT MORE LIVES WITH US!
Be at the forefront of technology and medicine at Quantgene
Today, regular routine cancer screening is not widely available. Therefore, most cancers are diagnosed at later stages- when they have already started to spread in the body and when chances of survival are far lower.
We believe patients deserve better.
Proactive cancer detection and routine screening are possible through new technology.
At Quantgene, our goal is to save lives by enabling the detection and treatment of cancer as early as possible. That’s why we are determined to bring the power of deep data science and advanced sequencing to the world of medicine.
We are determined to push the frontier of medicine by bringing together the best minds in quantitative analytics, bioinformatics, next-generation sequencing, laboratory operations, and clinical evidence generation. Decades of experience in each field have taught us that no single area can move us into the future on its own.
We're making a difference and carefully building a team that shares our priorities, values, respect, and empathy for our customers, and building honest products that play a fundamental role in improving lives.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to work with the existing team to lead the planning, concepting and execution of various marketing materials and campaigns.
- Familiarity with and ability to help support team in positioning, identifying target audiences, and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead or assist the execution of marketing initiatives, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to collaborate with team and build successful strategies.
- Must be a creative story-teller with the ability to develop strategic points of view to address specific challenges.
- Ability to write marketing and creative briefs to help guide the development of assets.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy an array of content for lead gen and retention.
- Ability to review creative assets and provide strategic as well as quality feedback.
Portfolio samples required for consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (HubSpot Preferred)
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and JIRA
Candidates with experience working with Biotech or Pharma industries preferred.
- As part of the hiring process, we’d like to request that every candidate complete an assignment related to their specific discipline. This will help to ensure that we are a good match for each other.
- Specific assignments will be provided at the appropriate time in the hiring process.
Location, Perks, Compensation, and Timeline
Compensation is competitive, including substantial stock options that move the needle. We offer unlimited vacation, 401k matching, and medical/dental insurance. We are in the Arts & Tech district in Santa Monica, CA in modern, bright, and spacious converted industrial barn with a full kitchen…all within walking distance to the Metro. Some work-from-home and flex days are available.
Must live in the Los Angeles area and be willing to commute to our office. Relocation is possible for the right person. We are hiring immediately.
We are small, agile, and highly effective. We have a team of 25 and are growing fast.
Quantgene values entrepreneurial thinkers who love to devise new ideas and drive them to fruition. Your voice will be heard here and welcome. Our office is a fun, collaborative environment with smart people who are passionate about wellness, changing healthcare, and saving lives through early cancer detection. It’s fun, challenging, and ultimately meaningful work that makes a genuine difference.
Job Type: Full Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Quantgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.