ForwardLine is a fast-growing fintech company dedicated to providing simple, fast, and affordable financing to America’s Main Street businesses. An innovator in the industry since 2003, we are currently implementing an aggressive national growth strategy.
This is a key position in the marketing department, reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer. The Marketing Manager will work on and manage projects across the key marketing channels as the department leverages data and insights to continue its fast pace of innovation and growth.
- Manage our Wordpress website leveraging data and analytics to drive optimized customer journeys
- Manage PPC and Social campaigns making internal adjustments and managing 3rd party resources to drive conversion metrics
- Drive the content strategy including the ability to generate content and manage copywriters to execute a robust, prioritized content strategy
- Report and review key digital analytics and be an active participant in formulating the digital initiatives to maximize growth for the company including the use of marketing automation tools
- Communicate results and initiatives across the organization and be plugged into the feedback loop from sales
- <!--[endif]-->Assist with applying brand standards to internal and external creative pieces
- Assist with vendor management for customer loyalty program
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly activities with mail-houses, and third-party processor
- Own the key actions for the weekly and monthly mail list load
- Perform competitive analyses and make recommendations for next round of creative development
- Project manage creative development, print quotes, and inventory management
- Process opt outs and return mail in a timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills a must (Excel required, Access/SQL and/or BI tools desirable)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and systematic approach to task performance
- A self-starter and project manager
- A ‘roll up sleeves’ get it done approach
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Experience with Wordpress websites, social display campaigns (Facebook and Instagram), PPC (Bing, Google Ads, AdRoll), and SEO
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Photoshop and InDesign)
- 3+ years’ marketing experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation and sick time
- A dynamic, team-oriented office environment
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedule
- Rewards, recognition, company events, and other fun stuff
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.