The industry marketing manager drives Laserfiche business and market development in targeted industries and is responsible for the Laserfiche market share and revenue growth for the strategic markets. The manager leads the market development in the identified industry through comprehensive campaign planning and execution. The manager is the go-to-expert for industry trends and strategic industry program development and implementation. The manager is also the Laserfiche spokesperson for the respective industry and is actively engaged in industry discussions and events.
- Design, create and execute the marketing strategy for industry markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement marketing programs—from content creation to campaign execution
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness
- Work with senior industry customer executives and partners to share Laserfiche thought leadership, speak at industry events and drive business opportunities
- Lead and deliver industry-specific solutions training to Laserfiche sales team and resellers
- Drive industry trade show strategy, conduct marketing webinars and generate marketing qualified leads
- Gain insight from customer engagement on product features and needs, and collaborate with product marketing and product development to prioritize and incorporate into the Laserfiche product roadmap.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, management information systems or a technology-related field
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, industry consulting, market research, campaign design and implementation or any combination of these roles
- Deep understanding of purchasing vehicles for enterprise software in preferred industries
- Professionalism and credibility to build relationships with executive-level prospects and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interest in technology
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate traveling for marketing events
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***