Greater LA Area
Are you a talented marketing professional that an expert in website management, digital advertising, and content marketing? Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who thrives in identifying and defining marketing strategies for B2B software solutions? As Marketing Manager, you will join a small but dedicated and results-driven team looking to transform the enterprise point of sale market.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to support the Marketing team. With a primary focus on managing Appetize digital presence, partnership marketing, and content marketing strategies, you must have strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Appetize’s website, including migration of new site and day-to-day operations
- Execute SEO strategies to optimize Appetize’s web results
- Optimize end-to-end customer web experience and lead to customer conversion
- Develop, deploy and analyze comprehensive reporting for paid search and social campaigns
- Search for new opportunities to grow Appetize’s digital presence (a la Capterra, G2 Crowd)
- Create and develop a strategic Partner Marketing Strategy, including leading partner marketing calls, developing content materials, and assisting the Director of Partnerships.
- Co-manage Content Strategy, including creating, writing and designing new brochures, spec sheets, and product one sheets
- Willingness and understanding that you will be asked to assist with other Marketing initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably at a software company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment on a team of three total
- Understanding that the role will involve wearing ‘many hats’
- Strong written skills and ‘writing for SEO’ background
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Wordpress (or a comparable CMS), Salesforce.com, and Pardot (or comparable Marketing Automation like Marketo or Eloqua)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including Google Adwords, Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Advanced Excel and analytics skills preferred
Read Full Job Description