Dave is a banking app on a mission to build products that level the financial playing field. To date, we've helped more than 11 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work, and build credit—and we're just getting started. We believe in a world where everyone has access to financial opportunity and the ability to reach their personal financial goals. With a growing suite of tools and services, we provide a superior banking experience for anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
As a virtual-first company, there is no preference on where we get our work done. You are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
As the Marketing Manager, Web, you will be the owner of one of Dave’s most important marketing channels -- the Dave.com site. Solve difficult challenges like - how do we leverage our site to elevate the Dave brand while supporting new feature launches and user growth? How do we increase the cadence of landing page experimentation with limited resources? What tools and processes do we need to support marketers across different lines of businesses at scale? Be at the frontline of building a world-class marketing tech stack at one of the most dynamic companies in the world.
What You'll Do:
- As the channel owner of Dave.com, define the overall web strategy, roadmap, and workflows to support aggressive goals across the business.
- Be the knowledge center and internal champion of our Content Management System.
- Embedded in the engineering, product and data science teams to inform and influence the web product roadmap; participate in quarterly/annual planning; be the voice for marketing needs.
- Own the experimentation and site optimization strategy and roadmap in partnership with stakeholders across Dave’s channels
- Provide ongoing recommendations to help deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to execute on landing page creation and updates, including developing creative briefs for web content and tests.
- Be the business owner of our site redesign project, working across design, engineering, marketing partners and analytics to create a site that elevates the Dave brand experience, drives awareness of Dave’s portfolio of products, and attracts and engages users
- Provide input into the company SEO strategy and content strategy
What You'll Have:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience (site marketing, site merchandising, site optimization and personalization).
- Experience with SEO is a bonus but not required.
- Power user of Optimizely and Contentful (or similar tools); proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar tools).
- Demonstrated experience in prioritization, with a firm grasp of technical concepts to make trade-offs when making engineering requests.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- A blend of technical, creative and analytical skills with experience working with engineering, design, and data science.
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Unlimited PTO and generous company holidays
• Company laptop and home office stipend
• Personal financial advisor
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.