Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark's leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
As Brand Manager, you are responsible for driving engagement to multiple brands through social media and guerrilla marketing efforts, interacting with end-customers placing orders for delivery. You’ll maintain each brand tone/personality/vision across all social media platforms and engage in a timely manner with comments and direct messages. You are an exceptionally organized, social media-savvy multi-tasker!
What you get to do every day:
- Post daily in-grid and story posts to Facebook, Instagram
- Monitor and track engagement WOW
- Collaborate with the design team to create social media images/templates and maintain updated graphics
- Engage with consumers through Geo-tags, comments, direct messages, polls, Q&As, Live streams, reviews, etc.
- Keep track of House Brands reviews across platforms and additional sites
- Maintain incoming requests from End Consumers in an organized and timely manner
- Send weekly emails, SMS, etc. to End Consumers to maintain engagement, share promotions, and drive orders
- Maintain a relationship with Celebrity PR firms, by brand, for ongoing and updated PR announcements
- Identify when marketing materials for a brand need updating
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of relevant experience; preferably for a large number of brands
- A high level of organization and an obsession with the details
- Strong writing abilities
- Ability to navigate through several different brand social media accounts & maintain organization
- Deep understanding on organic social engagement
- A strong design sense
- Ability to multi-task across projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a distributed team across time zones
- A proactive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and to always stay up to date on our industry and our role within it
- Self-direction - proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- BONUS points for experience with Sprout Social, HootSuite or similar software
What we offer:
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees!
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Flexible PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description