Marketing Manager - Los Angeles at Tixr (Santa Monica, CA)
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 5, 2023
TIXR is a leading ticketing technology company and exclusive partner with some of the largest Live and Virtual Events, festivals and venues, monetizing through event ticketing, merchandise, food & beverage, and hotel hospitality for passionate fans around the world.
About The Position:
You will be part of a growing team that is building the most exciting live event technology company on the planet. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and will architect and execute our multi-channel marketing initiatives. You will own all marketing efforts for the company and be the first dedicated marketing hire. This is an exciting position that will make a huge impact on our trajectory as a company.
You love to take on new challenges. You thrive in environments where you can help create structure. You have an interest in the live event industry, whether it be music festivals, themed attractions, lifestyle, e-sports, artist tours, or nightclubs. You enjoy working with a close-knit team. You are comfortable in a high growth environment where change is the norm. You are highly organized and a master problem solver. You are great with people and enjoy building relationships.
You will be assisting with:
- Use marketing tools and initiatives to increase awareness of the Tixr brand with large event creators, accelerate software sales and improve close rates
- Refine and manage the Tixr brand and messaging for both event creator (B2B) and consumer audiences
- Define the strategy for brand campaigns and articulate the brand voice and tone throughout all work
- Create and manage marketing budgets and calendars
- Source, hire and manage external agency resources
- Plan and oversee production and execution of campaigns and programs across all marketing channels including digital/social, traditional/offline, and experiential
- Establish critical metrics for campaigns to track performance and input into ongoing campaign development and planning
- Continuously evaluate advertising work, teams, processes, and agency resources to ensure quality, timely and efficient delivery of campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales, client success, and product teams to support commercial efforts across the organization
- 2+ years experience in a top 100 advertising agency
- 1+ years experience working directly with a brand
- Work experience in the live event market (music, festivals, pop culture cons, etc.)
- Experience directly managing service and technology vendors
- Ability to stay organized and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly understand and master business software tools
- A track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities
- Health benefits starting at $0 premium for you and your choice of dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO, holidays, a paid day off on your birthday
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Office in the heart of Santa Monica Promenade
- Access to awesome events!
Tixr is modernizing live and virtual events commerce providing end-to-end execution for events that serve over 50,000 fans daily across the world and make a material impact on our partners’ revenue and operations. We're hyper-focused on large-scale, complex event organizations that require high-performance systems, agile development and white-glove service with rapid response times. The Tixr Platform provides event ticketing and entertainment commerce with merchandise, food & beverage, and Livestream and a full-scale system that supports registration, point-of-sale and scanning software as well as a variety of additional services, inclusive of payment processing, security support, data insights, promotions strategy, fan support, on-premise support, and 3rd party integrations. Tixr is currently the exclusive ticketing platform for over 100 global and publicly listed organizations such as LIV Golf, Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach, Wynn Resorts, Dreamhack/ESL and VidCon (VIACOM).
Tixr is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a positive work environment for people of all backgrounds, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Read Full Job Description