Marketing Manager, Growth
About the Role
Medely is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager - a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their experience with a love of data to build best of class campaigns, drive awareness, signups, and engagement on the Medely platform. This candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact and must be highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively among them and gain buy-in. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is critical.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that extend and enhance our ability to acquire new Healthcare professionals and facilities
- Deeply understand our customers, what makes them come back to the platform and what drives churn while identifying opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the lifecycle
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Partner with the product team to test new channels and products in the market
- Drive organic growth by optimizing our SEO efforts by working closely with Engineering and Product teams
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search and display channels
- 4-6+ years of work experience in marketing, growth, strategy consulting or business operations
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Experience using email marketing platforms, e.g., Intercom, Mailchimp ,Braze (Appboy) or comparable tools
- Experience working cross-functionally (bonus points for experience working with creative teams and engineers)
- Experience with dynamic content & personalization languages (Ampscript, Liquid, Handlebars, etc.)
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we instituted unlimited vacation days for team members.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities