MomentFeed is looking for a college Intern to work with the marketing department in our Santa Monica headquarters.
As a marketing intern, you must understand the social media landscape and how to measure engagement. You must have a large, active personal social media presence on Snapchat, YouTube and/or Instagram. You will receive hands-on experience creating and editing innovative social media content and connecting with social Influencers in a high tech business environment.
You must be continuously curious, a fast learner, and adaptive. You will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in managing MomentFeed’s social channels and supporting the team in researching and creating high-quality, keyword-driven content. You’ll be expected to improve your marketing expertise and learn about other digital marketing channels like SEO, PPC, email, and mobile advertising. Your objective will be to drive more engagement on our social channels and increase organic content sharing.
- Execute on MomentFeed’s social media strategy
- Explore new opportunities for growth on social
- Implement strategies to increase conversions from social to the website
- Assist with content creation (video, blogs, images)
- Monitor and share posts on marketing/tech news, blogs, forums, media outlets and social networks
- Identify relevant Tech and Media influencers and build brand connections
- Monitor social media conversations & prioritize them for response
- Research industry trends and drive expertise in all social interactions
- Identify techniques to target potential clients
- High energy, with a desire to learn rapidly
- Must be expert at using social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Must have an excellent command of written English. Must be able to write and edit copy in the form of blog posts, and social media posts.
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Innovative problem solving, with a “hands-on” mindset
Nice to haves:
- Graphic Design and/or Video editing - experience with Photoshop and video editing software
- Experience with Hootsuite and/or other Social Media management tools
- Currently majoring in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
This is a paid internship. If you’re a fit, you’ll gain invaluable experience with a cutting-edge technology company in the heart of Silicon Beach.
10-25 hours per week
MomentFeed’s market-leading software platform empowers marketing and advertising teams at multi-location businesses like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, and Jamba Juice, to influence customers on mobile phones at every point in their customer journey. We help our enterprise clients harness the power of mobile networks - Facebook, Google, Apple, Yelp, Bing and more – to drive consumers to visit their stores, shops and restaurants.
We are one of the best places to work in Los Angeles according to the LA Business Journal. We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our offices are modern, spacious, casual, fun, and dog-friendly. And we’re just a block from the pier in downtown Santa Monica.