In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
We are seeking an analyst to focus on building our analytics and reporting capabilities. You love the idea of figuring out what is correlative vs causal. No campaign changes are made without your advice and consultation. You are a truth seeker and will use data to turn on the light and uncover gaps in our marketing efforts.
What you'll do
- Recommend and implement marketing analytics platform to empower real time decision making.
- Define, maintain, and analyze key metrics to measure the performance of all marketing channels and the overall marketing funnel
- Communicate weekly, monthly, and quarterly trends to marketing and sales leadership
- Identify new opportunities, in a data-driven way, to improve overall volume and conversion through the entire marketing funnel
- Partner with marketing managers to define experiments and conduct post analysis.
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional experience in marketing.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches on Friday with drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits
Read Full Job Description