Who You Are:
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing integrated marketing programs to drive immediate brand growth. You will also act as the strategic community lead, this includes engaging with consumers, channeling the voice of the consumer and making strategic recommendations to optimize the customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Have a direct pulse on consumer sentiment and feedback and manage all responsive strategic communications.
- Support execution and amplification of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Support the development of strategic marketing plans.
- Be the project lead on various marketing projects.
- Ensure seamless flow of information between the marketing team and key business stakeholders, both internally and with outside agencies.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing coordinator or advertising account coordinator. Previous tech company experience is a bonus.
- Ability to proactively channel the voice of the customer.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment and appetite to learn about all aspects of the business.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to travel as needed.