Marketing Coordinator - Contributor
Who we are?
Hyperloop Transportation Technologies is a company fueled by a movement. We believe in shared ownership because we share all — the hardships and the moonshots.
In 2013 Elon Musk described the concept in an open-sourced white paper to incentivize global collaboration.
It was never meant to be the project of a handful of VCs — Hyperloop™ is the realization of many capable minds. Truthful to the original spirit of the Hyperloop™, we are opening our doors to bold thinkers, divergent researchers and doers across the world.
Be a part of our global community of inventors and explorers, and we will give you a part of the Hyperloop™.
How do we do it?
At Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, we are about creating a community. We are radically inclusive and highly selective. We share our work and ownership.
If you want to go where no company has gone before, you have to invent the technology and rethink the model.
The classic model is outdated — as is our transportation system. Individuals now aspire to join flexibility and purpose to make their work lives meaningful through lean collaboration.
In today’s marketplace, most companies invest energy in competing for the best talents. That’s why we work with the best companies, the most gifted engineers, creatives and technologists. Why settle for less?
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator-Contributor to support our Head of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer and liaise with designers, copywriters, project managers. This person will report into our Chief Marketing Officer and will be required to work on site 25-30hrs/week in exchange for stock options.
- Editing presentations
- Scheduling meetings, maintaining status update documents
- Creating and editing other Marketing documents and collateral
- General Support for the Head of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer
- Project Managing smaller projects
- Passionate about the future of transportation
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive communicator
- Thrives with autonomy and ambiguous environments
- Strong collaborator
- Work onsite at our office in Culver City, Los Angeles 25 – 30hrs/week
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Strong in Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint, Excel, and Word