At ChowNow, we’re looking for a Marketo and Salesforce specialist to help us take our demand generation automation to the next level. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing Marketo, Lean Data, and the rest of the automation based marketing technology stack at ChowNow to ensure best practices and maximize campaigns and ROI. This role will make a meaningful impact on our organization and work cross-functionally with multiple teams. We’re looking for an incredibly detail oriented team player with strong communication skills and who can think on their feet.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
About the Position:
As our Marketing Automation Specialist you will be a technical problem solver who is passionate about automation marketing campaigns and sales processes, accurate and timely lead distribution and measurement, process documentation, attention to detail, and systems integrations. You will be responsible for lead & campaign processing and routing through our Marketo (and integration with Salesforce), Outreach, Chili Piper, Lean Data, Drift, and more. You will partner with the email marketing, analytics team, and sales development teams to coordinate, launch, and measure sales & marketing campaigns. As we add and expand upon new tools, processes and lead sources, you will be responsible for building out the necessary automations to flow lead data into our CRM and to our Sales teams. You will also support the SDR team by working through operational improvements and measuring data to help drive improved results. This is not a content development or email marketing role. Our Marketing Automation Specialist is someone who loves closed loop technical processes and using automation to solve business problems.
This role reports directly to the Marketing Operations Manager. No Direct Reports.
Within 30 Days You’ll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies
- Understand ChowNow’s Marketo, LeanData and Salesforce.com instances including synced fields, reports, dashboards, required data and workflows
- Familiarize yourself with ChiliPiper, RingDNA, and Outreach triggers, flows and content
- Take ownership of routing changes for onboarding and offboarding employees
- Become an expert on Salesforce fields and triggers
Within 3 Months You’ll...
- Complete & communicate around Growth Operations tickets within our task management software
- Support the changing technical requirements of each partnership and sales development team
Within 6 Months You’ll...
- Own and be responsible for smooth and optimized lead, trigger, and attribution processes.
- Work with your manager and with leaders on the Content and Referral Partner Marketing teams to scope the operational needs for key Marketing campaigns.
You Should Apply If:
- You are highly detail oriented and have a knack for documenting and auditing your work.
- You have 1-3 years of current Marketo and Salesforce experience (Marketo ‘power user’).
- You have a successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes.
- You have demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations.
- You have a knack for measuring rep productivity and finding meaning in the data
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first notice.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.
As one of ChowNow’s core values, “Celebrates Diversity”, we are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read here about your California privacy rights.