Manager, Social Media (NA) at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:10 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 13, 2021
The Manager, Social Media will support the strategy and execution of social media in the North America
region. We are looking for someone who is a creative strategist with a strong pulse on the social
landscape and that has hands-on experience executing social for always-on and campaigns, particularly
with influencers. This person will own our channel strategy, content creation, influencer partnerships, and
build new audiences on emerging platforms. They will work cross-functionally across our Integrated
Marketing, Media, Business Development and PR teams on programs to bring initiatives to life in our
social channels. The ideal candidate is obsessed with growth hacking new platforms and understands the
intersection of culture and brand storytelling.
What you will do:
- Drive innovation across Tinder NA social channels, remaining up to date on new technology, platforms, macro trends and competitor activities to apply to strategic plans.
- Identifying new trends to spark new innovative content development for organic growth.
- Expand the fan base across the brand’s owned social channels by attracting new followers and transforming current followers into brand advocates.
- Boosting fan engagement across Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Identify, negotiate, and manage our influencer partners and relationships to drive growth and brand love.
- Devise unique ways to keep Tinder in the social zeitgeist and partner with influential individuals and brands to drive efficacy.
- Contribute to 360 go-to-market campaigns that have a high impact in social channels.
- Build and develop a strong internal and external team (agency support) across social community management, creative development, and talent management.
- Standardize tracking, tools, and measurement methodologies in partnership with the analytics team.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ social strategy and execution for a global brand either at an agency or internally at a brand
- Well versed in the digital landscape and emerging platforms with deep knowledge or experience marketing to Gen-Z.
- Hands-on experience with Snapchat, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Conversant in social analytics, social listening, and automation tools.
- Broad experience including brand identity, art direction, content strategy and development, video and paid social media.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.