Manager, Multicultural Analytics
Here at GroupM, the Multicultural Marketing Analytics team is a specialty group that integrates data + culture + marketing strategy. We're looking for a dynamic data driven Manager to join a bi-coastal group of energetic marketing consultants focusing on analytics and strategy. Working across the GroupM portfolio of agencies, we take a data first approach in identifying and quantifying the impact growth segments (Hispanic, African-American/Black, Asian and LGBTQ+) have on our client's business. As a data agnostic marketer, you will utilize a variety of data sources (proprietary and secondary) to tell compelling, multi-dimensional stories of who consumers are, how best to reach them, and how clients can relevantly engage with them to grow their business. If you find challenging the status quo and no two days being the same exciting – this job is for you!
- Well versed on qualitative and quantitative research methods and vendors (brand lift studies, media effectiveness studies etc.)
- Experience with a variety of data sources needed to generate strong consumer insights (MRI/ Simmons, IRI Nielsen Data, Mintel, YouGov, NPD, Brand Health Metrics etc.)
- The ability to assess client challenges and develop data driven approaches inclusive of data inputs needed to solve problems and provide recommendations inclusive of KPI's
- Knowledge of various campaign/media measurement tools axnd first and third data providers a plus (Acxiom, FourSquare, comScore, Nielsen Ratings etc.)
- Demonstrated success in helping clients take concrete action based on analytics and data
- Demonstrated success in managing elements of a client relationship
- Seek creative opportunities to enhance the team's visibility by providing thought leadership through new insights, data partnerships and analytical approaches
- Ability to interface with key internal and external stakeholders
- Educational and/or ample professional experiences within the Media/Marketing Research, Analytics, Marketing/Data Strategy space
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate information into actionable insights
- Advanced statistical capabilities including: regression/ correlation analysis etc. a plus
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills – background with data visualization (i.e. tableau) a plus
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies, such as Mediacom, Mindshare, Wavemaker and Essence. The company has offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, Seattle and in many other major markets around the globe.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.