Manager, Life Cycle Marketing (Email) at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Manager, Life Cycle Marketing (Email)
About LegalZoomWe believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped more than millions customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, a key strategic thinker in our Lifecycle and Martech org. Your primary responsibility will be to design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey. In turn, your customer-centric commitment to "the right message, in the right place, at the right time" will help drive our business metrics to new levels.
- Partner collaboratively with Marketing and Product leads to develop, launch and optimize cross-channel outreach strategies
- Provide thought leadership to optimize and expand user activation, retention, and reactivation programs through a deeply-personalized customer experience
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing Operations, Product, and Engineering to drive personalization in our existing customer messaging programs, as well as identify new messaging opportunities and channels
- Drive test-and-learn optimizations; provide insights and recommendations through analysis on as-appropriate basis; use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size, and prioritize opportunities
- Lead the end-to-end management of Lifecycle Marketing GTM programs, including multi-channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience leading customer-centric email, CRM and/or multi-channel engagement and retention marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Considerable experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Experience Cloud, Braze, etc), creating workflows
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management
- Critical thinker and can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base (Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
- Organized and thorough; You have a spirit of inquiry and curiosity
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Read Full Job Description