Manager, Influencer & Endorsement Marketing
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
About The Marketing Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 15M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
We are actively seeking a problem-solver and go-getter to become Honey’s Manager of Influencer & Endorsement Marketing. This role will focus on scaling and managing our Podcast, Audio, YouTube, and Instagram Influencer marketing programs. In this role, you will need to manage and grow the program as well as managing direct relationships with influencers, endorsers, and third-party partners. You will also be responsible for media buying, strategy, performance, and reporting as well as developing a cohesive messaging approach across Honey’s portfolio of products.
What You’ll Do:
As a Manager of Influencer & Endorsement Marketing at Honey, you will:
- Manage relationships directly with talent, influencer agencies, podcast agencies, and all third-party partners
- Manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
- Partner with cross-functional teams to craft and deliver on new marketing strategies and tactics (creative/copy, product, analytics, customer support, etc.)
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the influencer, podcast, and audio marketing channels to senior leadership
- Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the companies overarching objectives
- Determine appropriate KPIs and effectively manage budgets to meet and exceed campaign expectations
- Listen to, identify, and understand the needs and asks of MCNs and Influencers/Creators with a goal of delivering mutually beneficial solutions
- Prospecting new social channels for Influencer content
- Coaching and teaching direct reports on best practices, campaign creation, campaign management, and reporting
- Negotiate contracts for partnerships, sponsorships, and direct media buys
- 5+ years experience managing influencer/endorsement marketing campaigns
- Experience with media negotiation, contract structuring, and opportunity evaluation
- Self-starter that can drive initiatives but knows when/how to escalate problems when necessary
- Positive and upbeat attitude while problem solving
- Experience working with talent and big personalities
- In the know of pop culture, gaming, entertainment, and understands the current trends
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.