Manager Growth Marketing - Digital Media & Search
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Over the past 10+ years sweetgreen has created a strong brand and has been on a growth trajectory primarily through WOM, earned media and above all –unparalleled customer experience and craveable fresh food. In order to accelerate that growth, we're looking to significantly expand paid advertising to further drive customer acquisition and digital sales. Sweetgreen was one of the first in its fast casual space to create digital online ordering and a high quality app. At digital sales close to 50%, customers value convenience of getting their favorite salads anywhere they want.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about the brand, knowledgeable about our consumer, experienced with cutting edge marketing techniques & media channels and must have the ability to connect these dots to drive strong results.
They will focus on developing strategies and execution of evergreen programs for customer acquisition and active audience growth. This includes initial planning, monitoring and optimization. Should work alongside other planned larger campaign moments that are optimized towards brand awareness. We are looking for proactive ownership and a driver of growth.
Working closely with the media agency, the manager in this role will act as a subject matter expert on our Digital Media products and lead relationships with marketing, programming, and tech teams to enable their use of our marketing technology to maximize audience growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Daily planning, monitoring and optimizing campaigns for effective audience growth results
- Growing sg SEO/SEM and building digital attribution to maturity
- Specifically, focus on supporting seasonal and new restaurant launches
- Developing a deep understanding of core customers and channel behavior to develop segmentation, targeting and communication plans
- Owning (monitor, report on, drive opportunities from) Digital Media customer KPIs & program performance to maximize the effectiveness of cross-channel programs
- Evaluating, onboarding and integrating new vendors and technology to optimize and increase the effectiveness of programs
- Candidates should have 7+ years of years of hands-on digital experience driving customer acquisition with campaigns across paid search, display and paid social media.
- Strong analytical skills for robust decision making. Deep thinker in audience segmentation and performance metrics
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization. Hand on experience in setting up and running digital campaigns on large platforms
- Hands on experience with digital attribution models - Experience with web analytics, implementing tracking and conversion pixels and from all major social ad platforms and integrating with internal tools to track down-funnel metrics.
- Effective and proven time Management/Multi-tasking.
- Top notch project management skills - managing multiple projects, budget, internal stakeholders and external partners.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Ability to work Collaboratively in a Team Setting: good relationship skills; be a good listener; respect the expertise of others, and have the ability to motivate and generate effective action from all levels of the organization.
- Live by sweetgreen mission and values.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.