Manager, Facebook Marketing
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Training a team of Facebook campaign managers to develop campaign strategies and 30-60-90 day marketing plans to support and achieve our clients’ business objectives.
- Teaching campaign managers how to leverage data dashboards and reporting tools to communicate campaign performance to clients and creating a clear roadmap for sustainable account growth.
- Coaching campaign managers on how to manage and optimize Facebook ad campaigns, strategically grow budgets, and understand customer journeys and attribution modeling.
- Teaching Google Analytics front-to-back to campaign managers and training them to tell the “big picture” story to clients and inform decision-making in the short and long-run.
- Explaining how social media platforms integrate with other paid media platforms and Hawke Media channels (such as email marketing, web, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.)
- The ability to teach the role and importance of landing pages to campaign managers and how they affect Facebook advertising campaign performance.
- Developing case studies and client success stories for both Hawke Media (internal) and partners (i.e. Facebook success stories).
- Efficiently and effectively reviewing the work of new hires and Sr. campaign managers (quality assurance and quality control management) and providing comprehensive feedback and actionable next steps in real-time for campaign managers and Hawke Media clients.
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus, but not required).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field a plus).
- Understands and can teach the importance of Facebook pixel placement and placing/QA'ing all standard conversion events.
- Can execute on and teach manual bidding for conversions and standard events, ad fatigue and refresh, and general account/campaign optimization.
- High EQ, patient, disciplined in communication with a learn-first and servant-leader mentality and approach.
- Positive, "can-do" and "will-do" attitude at all times, no days off.
- Approaches all challenges as new learning and growth opportunities, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Constantly challenges the status quo to find novel solutions to campaign execution and internal processes.
- Makes novel and innovative contributions to refine and improve channel on-boarding & launch processes based on new platform and media/market trends, executions, ideologies, etc.
- Fosters a positive work environment and turns negative vibes into positive vibes
- Identifies new learning and development events and opportunities for our Media Buying team (continuing education, skill building, and team bonding).
- Embraces and respects new ideas, opinions, and ideologies, and encourages collaboration.
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!