As the Manager of Digital Marketing, you will have a unique opportunity to work with the Inspire team to build a performance marketing program and deploy acquisition and growth tactics that increase traffic to the website and overall member activation. You will develop world-class acquisition campaigns across channels such as paid search, SEO, paid social, display, affiliates, etc.
You will also work collaboratively across the organization to develop a best-in-class digital customer experience. You will drive initiatives to increase conversion and funnel optimization.
THE MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING HAS FIVE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performance Marketing: Develop and manage growth strategies across digital channels to increase traffic to the Inspire website and acquisition of new members.
- Digital Experience Design: Work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class website experience that optimizes path to conversion and minimizes bounce and drop-off rates.
- Campaign Execution: Manage day-to-day implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns across channels, including offer setup, creative development, tracking setup, training / internal communications and any other aspect required to flawlessly deploy tactics.
- Analysis and Reporting: Work with available tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to effectively analyze each campaign’s performance and recommend actionable insights. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate across organization as needed.
- Vendor Management: Serve as primary point of contact for third party service providers to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns. Provide clear direction of services required, and hold each party accountable for meeting expected deliverables.
SOME 2020 DELIVERABLES
- Deliver results in line with the 2020 digital acquisition strategy and corresponding tactical roadmap
- Launch new and optimize existing performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels to increase qualified traffic to website and grow memberships
- Develop digital scoreboard with reporting by channel and tactic that informs go-forward strategy
- Reduce cost to acquire new memberships
- Flawless execution of campaigns that increase memberships vs prior period
- Growth from new channel tactics that increase memberships vs prior period
- Effective cost per acquisition of new memberships
- Increased conversion rate on site, increased time on site, decreased bounce rate
- Decreased funnel dropoff
- Must Have
- 5+ years of experience with digital/performance marketing functions that drive customer growth
- Successful end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns with hands-on management of execution details
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook media interfaces
- SEO marketing experience
- Experience executing A/B testing of offer components including pricing, customer incentives, messaging and creative design to optimize response rates
- Experience with Google Analytics and developing reports and analyzing data to recommend actionable insights
- Strong cross-functional relationship skills to move projects forward internally
- Proficiency in standard MS Office / Google software (PPT/Slides, Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets) and familiarity with reporting software such as Tableau
- Nice to Have
- Experience working with external service providers and managing vendor relationships
- Experience in marketing commodities and/or has worked in the energy industry, preferably at a retail supplier
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- Experience in ecommerce and/or digital product management