Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Operations Manager with strong expertise in lifecycle marketing to join our team. This individual will play a key role in driving a discipline and initiative to further our mission of redefining storage. As the CRM Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building and growing our one-to-one relationship marketing efforts throughout the lifecycle by helping drive acquisition, engagement, and increased lifetime value. This role works cross-functionally and will report directly to the Head of CRM and Lifecycle Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute the email and mobile customer journey marketing strategies to increase reservations, rentals rates and lifetime value by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of their journey.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy and communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, SMS, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs through an in-depth and on-going analysis of consumer insights and journey mapping.
- Lead outcome-driven creative and campaign briefs, working with cross functional groups and agencies to build and deploy communications that align with the brand, but also have the ability to push the envelope in how to drive engagement with our customers.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to measure campaign effectiveness, testing efficacy and return on investment.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and promotional campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new partners, technology and programs to optimize and increase effectiveness of our email and mobile tactics/programs.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in CRM / direct one-to-one marketing in a fast-paced environment.
- CRM strategy and execution through-the-line experience a must (acquisition and retention).
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives including personalized / segmented communications, campaigns and promotions.
- Hands on experience with both email and SMS at scale. Experience with a consumer focused call center a plus.
- Experience working with product, tech and data teams in regards to database marketing, data / tech requirements and leading implementation and integration of various CRM technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or relevant and proven work experience required.
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.