Internal Communications Specialist at Scorpion
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:25 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 18, 2020
The HR Technical Writer specializes in translating all HR documents into clear, concise, and engaging content that is consistent with company tone of voice and absent of overly technical, industry-specific jargon.
Your primary focus will be to ensure that all role-specific expectations are communicated through job descriptions that are easy to read, informative and comprehensive. As Scorpion's job descriptions, guidelines, policies, and job postings evolve, you will manage all updates to make certain ever Scorpion is well equipped with the information they need.
You play a crucial part in part of enabling Scorpion to attract, develop and retain quality talent and assist in providing an extraordinary employee experience.
- Researches industry-standard job descriptions and job postings as a foundation for understanding role-specific expectations
- Reviews current Scorpion job descriptions and communicates with department leaders and Subject Matter Experts to understand comprehensive expectations
- Explains all role-specific, technical concepts in simple written language
- Edits all content for factual accuracy, grammatical correctness, and adjusts as needed to adhere to Scorpion’s in-house standards
- Writes and maintains clear and concise policies and procedures through collaboration with SVP of People Operations & Chief of People
- Maintains a library of all job postings for the Talent Acquisition team to use when requisitions are opened
- 2+ years of research based writing, technical writing , or HR
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree - English, Professional Writing, or Technical Communication
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to do research
- Interpersonal skills
- Creativity/ Originality
- Excellent organization skills
Read Full Job Description