Influencer Marketing Specialist at Route
Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand. Route is the way modern retailers interact, engage, and delight their customers’ post-purchase.
Our mission is to help the people see, share and discover the world’s products. We create a space where the undiscovered brands of the world are showcased in a way like never before.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to support and execute our influencer marketing strategies. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer and social media world, then you are the person we are looking for! Interest and passion for the event and public relations industry is a must!
Route’s Influencer Marketing Specialist is an out-of-the-box and strategic thinker, organized, flexible and confident in the creative and marketing fields and able to execute various differing tasks while working collaboratively and positively. The ideal candidate has held positions working closely in social media and influencer categories in, creative marketing, or for a consumer app. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong, cohesive, and exciting brand! Must be Los Angeles based.
- Create and manage social media calendar
- Work with Route team on identifying and maintaining relationships with brand ambassadors
- Communicate strong & effective directions & specifics to influencers/Ambassadors to ensure content & deliverables are to Route expectations and will drive engagement
- Manage Route influencer budget, influencer/ambassador contracts, payment set up & invoice processing monthly
- Manage brand ambassador programs by identifying, implementing contracts & tracking success to drive higher level partnerships for our brand
- Attend Events & Festivals to document & pass on brand experience to our community
- Supporting events and activations
- Knowledge in and appreciation for the consumer lifestyle + technology spaces
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability & delivery on deadlines
- Experience developing influencer and VIP partnerships and managing affiliate relationships
- Knowledgeable in creating and executing influencer events and activations
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.