Influencer Marketing Manager at Postmates Inc.
Postmates is on a mission to help people unlock the best of their cities -- and their lives, with an insanely reliable on-demand “everything” network. We’re the first and leading on-demand space -- with a fleet of 300,000+ Postmates, the largest network of merchants in the U.S. and a brand that has become a pop culture verb. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to be first -- or eccentric, and who are passionate about creating the new, new.
The Marketing and Communications team is responsible for managing and growing the Postmates brand by telling the Postmates story at scale in engaging and innovative ways. We are a high-energy team with a passion for people, culture, brand and great storytelling. If you’d like to belong to one of the country’s most dynamic and forward thinking teams, come tell us your story.
In this Influencer Marketing role which sits on the marketing team, you will play a critical role in supporting nationwide talent relations and influencer marketing campaigns from ideation through execution.
You’ll be challenged and encouraged to think of new and unique concepts that can scale influencer marketing at Postmates. You will have the ability to lead execution and fully own influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, as well as lead the reporting and results to drive learnings for the broader team. You’ll have fun in generating unique and limitless creative ideas for the brand.
You will play a key role in communicating and executing with talent, so you must be comfortable and professional with these partners. You are polished and can represent the Postmates brand in a variety of external settings, often working directly with talent and creators and serving as a steward for the company and brand.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a brand which has already cemented incredible relationships with talent to expand our industry leading influencer program.
- Spearhead the execution and strategy in scaling a sustainable influencer marketing program
- Coordinate and lead efforts w/cross-functional business partners
- Track and analyze the performance of social influencer and marketing campaigns
- Compile deliverables post-campaign with results recap and summary
- Talent and influencer outreach, engagement and management
- General assistance and support to the team with ongoing projects under growth, social and influencer
- Build an efficient and automated local partners program
- 7+ years of experience in influencer marketing or talent relations
- You have shown excellence in translating data into decision-ready insights
- You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in team settings
- You are deal maker with negotiation experience
- Previous experience in marketing, entertainment, PR. Experience with talent management is a must.
- Must have a love and knowledge of pop culture and entertainment