Industry Marketing Manager for Manufacturing at Laserfiche
The Industry Marketing Manager for Manufacturing is responsible for driving the company’s overall marketing strategy for the Manufacturing market and leads the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing program to achieve the branding and lead generation objectives within the vertical.
The marketing manager is the go-to-expert for market trends and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of the market development, including marketing communications, sales, presales, solution providers, and product management. The manager is also the Laserfiche spokesperson for the Manufacturing market and is actively engaged in industry discussions and events.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Design, create and execute the marketing strategy for the manufacturing market segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement marketing programs—from content creation to campaign execution
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness
- Work with senior industry customer executives and partners to share Laserfiche thought leadership, speak at industry events and drive business opportunities
- Lead and deliver industry-specific solutions training to Laserfiche sales team and resellers
- Drive industry trade show strategy, conduct marketing webinars and generate marketing qualified leads for the manufacturing industry
- Gain insight from customer engagement on product features and needs, and collaborate with product marketing and product development to prioritize and incorporate into the Laserfiche product roadmap.
What You'll Need:
- At least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing marketing, industry consulting, market research, campaign design and implementation
- Deep understanding of business practices and customs in Manufacturing
- Professionalism and credibility to build relationships with executive-level prospects and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with independence
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate travelling for marketing events
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***