Healthcare Marketing Manager
As a Healthcare Marketing Manager, you will be driving the market growth and business development of the healthcare industry for Laserfiche. You will be leading the healthcare marketing program—from marketing strategy to demand generation. As the voice for Laserfiche in the healthcare industry, you will proactively engage with industry partners, customers, resellers and employees to expand our customer base with healthcare payers, providers, pharma and life sciences, and medical equipment manufacturers.
- Design, develop and implement a marketing strategy for the healthcare vertical
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute and measure integrated marketing programs—from content creation to campaign execution
- Partner with industry associations and publications to promote Laserfiche thought leadership, brand awareness and media placements
- Drive business opportunities with industry partners, systems integrators and senior healthcare executives
- Develop and deliver industry-specific healthcare solutions training to resellers
- Develop the healthcare trade show strategy, conduct marketing webinars and generate marketing qualified leads
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in marketing, business, management information systems or a technology-related field
- At least 4 years of experience in the healthcare industry in a marketing or consulting role
- Experience in healthcare information technology, including HIPAA regulatory requirements
- Experience with planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs that involve national campaigns and third party vendors
- Prior experience in product marketing, technology product management or marketing communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting and selling ideas in this role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, including using pivot tables and data analysis tools
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.