Head of Product Marketing
Ring is looking for an experienced business leader to head up our Global Product Marketing group unit that oversees the Go-To-Market strategy for our Hardware and Emerging Services verticals.
As Head of Product Marketing you will be the group leader, managing a group of product marketers as well as owning the strategy and global commercialization plans for our Hardware and Emerging services product lines. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, path to purchase, pricing, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means collaborating and influencing throughout a global and matrixed organization across Sales, PR, Finance, Logistics, Brand Marketing, Legal, Product Managers, Engineering and more.
- GTM strategy: Drive a vision on how we grow and manage our product portfolio and think holistically about ways to increase growth, decrease costs, and innovative ways to grow the business, including anything from pricing adjustments to device promotions across the product line to take the business to the next level.
- Stay current with evolving trends and technologies within the space. Maintain a pulse of the market and sort through the noise to figure out what is and is not resonating with consumers.
- Establish and Develop the Team: manage and coach a talented group of product marketers and launch managers to be business leaders through your thought leadership and expertise.
- Establish deep working relationships across the company to help invent progressive ways to improve how we go to market and how the business can further expand and support customer expectations for both the product and services.
- Applying your business acumen to an organization’s problems/challenges and developing solutions that reflect solid judgment. Including crafting executive level messages/narratives that paints a compelling story, which depict the business case, risk and trade-offs.
- Work with senior executives, peers and partners and quickly building their trust, so they see you and your team focused on obtaining mutual success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in consumer goods (5+ years).
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of at 5+ associates.
- MBA preferred.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Experience delivering large-scale projects and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience in go-to-market campaigns.
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners and provide guidance on how to shape the roadmap.
- Ability to be accountable and think like an owner, demonstrating high attention to detail and quantitative skills in a competitive environment.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description