Head of Marketing
Greater LA Area
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Moonshots Capital, Greycroft Capital and Village Global and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a dynamic team member who will help us scale and build critical mass for our two sided marketplace. This role requires an experienced marketer with a proven track record and passion to solve problems. Entrepreneurial drive is a must.
You will initially fulfill a very hands-on role, with direct responsibility towards building our brand and user-base. As we scale, you will be responsible for hiring and leading the marketing organization with a hyperfocus on creating an incredible brand perception, acquiring loyal customers, and creating a differentiated strategy in the market. If you love the notion of brand building, brand strategy, and marketplaces, this is the role for you!
- Lead the creation of nok's marketing strategy (B2C and B2B) and make nok a household name in creative ways!
- Aggressively acquire and retain users for trynowclub.com, both paid and organic
- Optimise campains through a data driven approach, always seeking to lower CAC and increase LTV
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Build, train, and lead a marketing team delivering on creative production through advertising, copywriting, creative, etc.
- Work closely with Product and Account Management teams to define, capture, and implement unique brand requirements for each trial program we launch
- Build consumer awareness and scalable customer acquisition efforts
- Manage social media presence and other programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Spearhead the continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- 5+ years relevant and hands-on experience in marketing B2C services or D2C eCommerce products
- Prior experience in a management role, or building and managing teams is a plus
- Undying passion for brand building
- Proactive willingness to test and implement creative and sometimes quirky campaigns for generate buzz / hype
- Creativity and analytical skills above all else
- A deep understanding of emergent consumer behavioral trends
- Appreciation for an independent yet highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility from day one
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.
Read Full Job Description