As the Head of Marketing at SURE, you will be tasked with developing our marketing function from the ground up, and will be responsible for the marketing vision and execution of our Enterprise SaaS products. You’ll collaborate with leadership, sales, product and external vendors on developing and driving our marketing programs. You will lead strategy, development, and tactical execution of marketing plans to drive new client growth, sales enablement/pipeline acceleration, and reinforce our compelling brand story. You’ll be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and creating a diverse range of content including presentations, blog and web copy, customer success stories and more. Most importantly, you are an outcome-oriented professional with experience marketing an enterprise technology solution.
What you'll do:
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for SURE’s enterprise insurance software solutions to target personas and industries
- Define and drive enterprise marketing programs to generate/accelerate/reactivate sales pipeline across various stages of the buying cycle and to the various personas
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, white papers and moreBe an expert on the insurance software market, monitor industry trends and keep a close eye on competitors
- Develop, implement, and iterate on full lifecycle B2B demand generation campaigns, using a variety of channels and tactics based on campaign goals and target audiences to enable the sales team to qualify and win deals faster.
- Spearhead content and programs that foster SURE’s thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher product and solution awareness
- Direct social media presence for the company (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Own planning and coordination of industry trade shows
- Collaborate with external performance marketing agency
What we’re looking for:
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in product, solutions and/or corporate marketing, preferably at a large technology or software company.
- A brilliant positioner, building assets that are clear, concise, and consumable
- Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the big picture and detailed levels
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Able to translate complex technical concepts into meaningful business outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills; a great partner to sales, product management and able to build strong relationships across functions
- Experience in the insurance industry is a big plus
SURE is on a mission to reinvent how people interact with insurance and become the insurance platform of the future. Our goal is to provide a hassle-free way to buy any insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at SURE is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving and/or employment background. All candidates may be required to complete an employment application which includes work history, education details, and criminal history during or after the interview process. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the candidate.