Head of Marketing at Inspire
Inspire is looking for an experienced marketing executive to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts for our mission-driven brand. We’re looking for a hands-on marketer who can balance a customer mindset with business acumen and lead people through complex marketing plans and monitor ROI over time.
THE HEAD OF MARKETING WILL LEAD A TEAM AGAINST THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brand Builder - build the Inspire brand and drive mass consumer awareness of our mission-driven brand and its social impact. Support internal brand awareness and attachment. Identify strategic marketing and impact partnerships that will help to elevate the brand
- Category Creator- own product positioning, messaging, and the overall go-to-market strategy that drives demand, adoption and the overall success of Inspire products
- Growth Hacker - Develop a demand generation playbook that brings new customers through the purchase funnel, from lead to nurturing to conversion and ultimately retention.
- Customer Advocate - Uncover customer perceptions through market data and consumer research, driving product roadmap and sales strategy.
- Channel Optimizer - understand the acquisition cost and resulting LTV by channel and create marketing strategies that maximize our investment across multiple channels, including neighborhood, retail, and online
- Sales Enablement/Channel Branding - Identify, build and measure marketing strategies that create a branded experience for our customers that interact with our Inspire in person.
- Team Leadership - Build and lead a team of 10+ across multiple offices and marketing specialties
SOME EXPECTED 2019 DELIVERABLES
- Manage the evolution of the Inspire brand as it moves from retail energy to smart energy as a service.
- Lead expansion into at least four new markets and at least two new acquisition channels.
- Shape the product marketing strategy for brand new product experience
- Create and execute go to market strategy for multiple new markets and channels
- Recruit, retain and develop an extraordinary team
- Customer Acquisition/Active Members
- Cost per Acquisition
- Lifetime Value
- Growth mindset - seek self-improvement and coach it in others
- Relentlessly curious - looks for new ideas everywhere
- Disruptor - Someone who can leverage previous experience to create new and innovative approaches
- Action Oriented - While they love data and discipline, ultimately they have a bias towards action.
- Grit - The maturity and self-awareness to demonstrate resilience
- Research Orientation - always inform their view with research and data.
- Tech Focused - A gadget geek and an early adopter for new technology