As the Growth Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage a team comprised of a marketing automation specialist, email marketing specialist, and database analyst and creates an environment of shared responsibility and support with the team.
- Convert the existing one-off process to update our Total Addressable Market Data stored in our CRM into a repeatable quarterly program. This will include the project management and execution within your team of data extraction, matching, deep dives, data cleansing, and data loading on a recurring basis.
- Collaborate with ChowNow’s Data & Analytics team to convert existing excel reporting into a Tableau dashboard and expand on reporting capabilities to support both internal rep KPI and performance tracking, as well as external campaign/prospect performance and demand data
- Support a growing Partnership channel and team through more sophisticated data storage and automation in collaboration with our Sr. Manager of Partnership Experience Team and our Sr. Manager of Sales Development Operations.
- Ensure the team is managing the hygiene and health of new and existing Marketo campaigns, Outreach triggers, RingDNA flows, Drift playbooks, and Lean Data maps (and flo- through to Salesforce in all cases).
- Oversee the successful & timely technical execution of our email marketing campaigns with our Email Marketing Specialist and in collaboration with our Sr. Manager of Growth Marketing.
- Manage campaign specific list segmentation as defined by Director of Growth Operations and Sr Manager of Growth Marketing.
- Create technical documentation for various marketing projects.
- Identify and implement additional software tools for the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Minimize errors on inbound lead funnels or outbound marketing campaigns.
Within 30 Days, You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the ChowNow Marketing and Sales processes and methodologies
- Shadow the Partner Experience Manager, SDR, Email Marketing, and Marketing Automation teams and familiarize yourself with their workflows
- Become an expert in our Salesforce data structure as well as Demand Generation tech stack that interacts with Salesforce and Marketo
- Take over existing Growth Ops reporting, end of month true ups and reconciliation, and list segmentation
- Working with recruiting to put out position for Marketing Database Analyst (or position focused on for TAM updates, reporting, and list segmentation)
- Become an expert in ChowNow’s email marketing programs and calendar
- Take on 2:1s with direct reports and Director of Growth Operations
Within 60 Days, You’ll:
- Fill hire for Marketing Database Analyst
- Take over 1:1s with direct reports
- Become an expert in all of our trigger-based email programs across demand generation and customer marketing
- Familiarize yourself with all email tools including ReturnPath, BriteVerify, and Seventh Sense
- Launch Tableau dashboard for Growth team
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Launch program to update TAM on a quarterly basis including external scrapes and organized, strategic data imports
- Work with VP of Growth and Director of Growth Operations to improve upon existing attribution true up process and takeover auditing this data bi-weekly
You Should Apply If:
- You have 3+ years of experience of managing a team of technical B2B marketing specialists
- You have demonstrated success in database management and optimization within B2B organizations.
- You are fluent in advanced Excel and SQL and highly advanced in Marketo, Lean Data, and Salesforce
- You have strong familiarity with Email marketing best practices
- You are an expert in project management, especially in managing timelines for email and other forms of campaigns
- You are highly analytical and have a knack for tracking, reporting, and visualizing marketing data and rep KPIs on a granular level.
- You are results driven, have strong attention to detail, are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and cannot stand gaps in process, even when you are the first notice.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.