Growth Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
Jumpcut is not just another ed tech company - we invest in people’s futures. With over 100 million individuals in America wanting to start their own small businesses, we’re providing a cohesive platform for digital entrepreneurs to actualize their dreams. We create courses for entrepreneurs on topics ranging from YouTube to startups, and for our best students, we invest in their companies and support them forever through our lifetime fellowship.
The Growth Marketing Manager will own and scale our current user acquisition channels, while leading us into new opportunities to grow our customer reach.
The most important trait we’re looking for is someone who is passionate about user acquisition (e.g. paid advertising)! The main way that we help our best students through our Lifetime Fellowship is by running their paid marketing for them. You’re going to play a crucial role in building out the marketing infrastructure so that we can help hundreds of our students scale their businesses.
What You'll Do
- Work with CEO to take our user acquisition team from 6 to 50 over the next 2 years so that we can increase our paid traffic not only to Jumpcut, but all of the small businesses our students have created
- Lead high-volume experimentation on our current direct to consumer marketing channels, define and develop a scalable growth strategy based on findings
- Work with analytics team to measure performance of paid channels and campaigns against ROI and KPI goalsPlan and execute marketing campaigns and promotions
- Play a key role in hiring and training a highly influential marketing team (including creatives, analysts, and user acquisition managers)
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in marketing at a direct to consumer company
- Experience in direct response and performance marketing, with a focus on acquisition and an understanding of content
- Proficient in creating, managing, optimizing, and maturing omni-channel campaigns and strategy (paid acquisition, organic social, SEO, email, etc.)
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, catered meals, unlimited PTO, dog friendly office, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience. $85,000-100,000
Read Full Job Description