Growth Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
NEXT was founded with a vision to implement solutions and bring change to a fragmented industry. As a FreightTech pioneer, we are designing technology-driven solutions to transform the $800B U.S. shipping & trucking industry. Our platform connects shippers with freight capacity for every step of a shipment’s journey.
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to provide world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion dollar puzzle and make freight painless.
Armed with experienced professionals from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. We have been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role:
A Growth Marketing Manager at NEXT will drive measurable growth by executing marketing strategies geared towards customer excitement, adoption, loyalty, and engagement. You will report to the Director of Marketing, and will partner cross-functionally with Product, Digital, Communications, and Sales to better understand our customers and generate insights that will drive KPIs, continued innovation, and grow accounts.
The ideal candidate should be creative, curious, technical, highly analytical, and a great communicator. You will have a demonstrated test and learn mindset, and a proven track record driving and accelerating revenue growth through customer acquisition, onboarding, and retention. Previous experience includes researching and adopting best practices for growth hacking, A/B testing, and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-value and efficient marketing channels.
What You'll Do
- Identify data-driven hypotheses and test new growth opportunities across the marketing funnel to optimize key performance metrics
- Develop conversion rate optimization process and road map
- Identify content opportunities and work with Communications to generate and distribute impactful content as a part of NEXT’s inbound marketing and thought leadership program
- Work with the marketing team to hone in on key drivers of acquisition, on-boarding, email marketing, and the development of new campaigns to attract growth
- Ensure growth marketing strategies are embedded within product roadmaps, communications plans, and project delivery
- Understand consumer needs and turn them into requirements
- Facilitate project management and execution and provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to strategize and recommend ways to improve various aspects of the sales funnel including lead generation, landing page optimization, email marketing, and copy
What You'll Have
- 4+ years of growth hacking and digital marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated and inherently curious, you have proven examples of driving innovation and implementing best practices
- Strong, direct communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly collaborative, you work effectively across teams from individual contributors to top executives
- Exceptional critical thinking skills that demonstrate your ability to distill complex challenges into actionable solutions
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description