Growth Marketing Coordinator at StackCommerce
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be responsible in assisting the Marketing team in managing paid Facebook and Instagram performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue at scale across our own brands and our publisher shops. This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
As a Coordinator at StackCommerce, you will be in a unique position to learn about developing marketing skills and contributing to the company’s strategic growth objectives. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, is data driven, curious, has superior communication and organization skills, and can handle many projects at the same time. We’re looking for someone who has a passion and wants to build a career in growth marketing. If you are someone who can think creatively, work collaboratively, problem-solve and move quickly, this is a great role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, execute and help scale comprehensive paid acquisition strategy across Facebook and Instagram to drive profitable growth.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Facebook Ads Manager
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within paid social to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
What You'll Need:
- 0-1 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Great writing skills w/a passion for great ad copy and ad creative
- Detailed oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Knowledge in media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle a plus
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
- “Get it done” and “can-do” mentality – must be able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
- Superior organization skills with attention to detail and a passion for to-do lists and sticking to deadlines
- A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small in the relentless pursuit of better ways
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
- Direct response ecommerce experience
- Paid social experience
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons