Growth Marketing Coordinator
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
About the Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with leveraging the power of social to grow our 10M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About the Role:
We are looking for an entry-level marketer to join Honey’s marketing team reporting to the Sr. Manager, Paid Social. The ideal candidate is a data-informed, strategic thinker who is always looking for the truth in the numbers. You are hungry and eager to learn and will never be satisfied with the status quo. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help scale our efforts on social.
What You'll Do:
- Own the aggregation of data across the various social channels
- Be the point person for building ads across Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit & Twitter
- Launch ads across Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit & Twitter
- Pull first party data and build audiences off of it
- Perform analysis across various aspects of each channel
- Perform creative research and always know the characteristics of a high performing ad
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Expert at excel
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.