Growth Marketing Associate at Altruist
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice fair for everyone. In this role, you’ll help us cultivate a strong community of both business and consumer audiences. You’ll play a critical role in strategically broadcasting our value proposition and help more people get the help they deserve.
A digital marketing expert looking for a place to showcase and develop your skills. You’re an analytical thinker who is proactive, data-informed, and possesses the technical expertise to help scale our paid social and search channels. You believe that good marketing produces tangible results, and you’re obsessed with cracking the code to get your audience to take action. You thrive in fast-moving environments but are thoughtful and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
A mission-driven company made up of humble yet ridiculously talented experts who are dead set on changing the face of finance. We're solving huge problems that take big-picture thinkers with a desire to disrupt the status quo. Our audience is savvy and multi-faceted, spanning multiple user personas, and making for exciting challenges. We offer a healthy work-life balance paired with a massive opportunity for growth and to make your mark on an early-stage company. We're down-to-earth yet hungry and highly motivated to make financial advice better and more accessible to everyone.
What you’ll do
- Day-to-day management of digital marketing channels, including paid social, search, and display
- Build and launch campaigns across platforms like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Closely monitor campaigns in alignment with performance OKRs, identifying opportunities to scale acquisition goals when necessary
- Analyze data and uncover insights to inform optimization strategies and develop new campaigns
- Monitor performance in our CRM (Hubspot) and build reports to track and share key metrics with stakeholders
- Assist in developing full-funnel digital ad campaigns, including prospecting, remarketing, and retargeting
- Become an expert on Altruist’s value proposition and thoughtfully contribute to campaign ideas
- Liaison with compliance/legal team to ensure creative meets regulatory standards
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience building and managing digital marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google; LinkedIn and Twitter are a plus
- A passion for performance marketing and scaling complex acquisition funnels
- Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced and unpredictable environments
- Strong ability to interpret quantitative data and provide actionable qualitative insights
- A collaborative, problem-solving attitude
- An extremely high-attention to detail — nothing gets by you
- A data-informed approach with an affinity for testing your ideas and measuring results
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or similar fields of study
- Experience working for a financial, fintech, or SaaS company
- Ability to write engaging copy and produce campaign briefs
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- A spreadsheet wizard
What you’ll get
At Altruist, you’ll work with a talented group of creators working hard to disrupt our industry. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth marketers, developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their disciplines. We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule, including unlimited vacation time.
Most importantly, you'll work on a problem at a scale that affects everyone, with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through your contributions.
You’ll join a proven founding team that’s backed by one of the most storied VCs in the US, Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).