Growth Marketing Analyst
In this role you will:
- Strategically lead and efficiently scale paid customer acquisition strategy (online and offline) across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content marketing, organic referral, email, influencer marketing, podcast ads, video advertising, etc.
- Leverage data to understand our products and marketing in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth, mobile usage, and revenue - working closely with product, marketing, and engineering.
- Mine data and analytics to gain a better understanding of user funnel and engagement behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects.
We are looking for:
- BS or MS or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience with SQL.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- An analytical mindset, with advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, third party analytics, A/B testing software, and attribution platforms strongly preferred.
- Strong data visualization skills
- Communication skills and ability to manage a project or product.
- Familiar with marketing funnels and the economics of user acquisition.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus (either in web or mobile).
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry. We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.