Growth Associate at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 1,000+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we've focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Growth Associate to support our Marketing team’s activities and manage special projects end-to-end. This position will help manage our social media activity and actively communicate with users on behalf of the brand. This role works cross-functionally with our Growth, Marketing and Product teams with the opportunity to collaborate directly with our executive team.
What you'll do:
- Create marketing collateral (print and digital) that educates, builds brand trust and persuades our customer base
- Self-manage a range of special projects aimed at fueling user growth, driving customer conversion and testing various hypotheses around marketing channels and spend
- Own end to end tests and projects and analyze data to determine the viability of Marketing efforts
- Provide both tactical and strategic support to Growth, Marketing and Product team members
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from top university with a background in a STEM field
- 0-3 years work experience
- Ability to jump in and solve challenging problems and projects with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- Understanding of analytics
- Deep understanding of social media
- Data-driven mindset coupled with the ability to effectively communicate and present to C-level executives
- Ability to manage a project from end-to-end with minimal supervision
- Strong instincts about marketing strategy and consumer psychology
- Team player with a positive attitude
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.