Freelance Social Media Writer
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
We’re looking for social-savvy freelance writers to contribute quality, original, informative marketing content for provider social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) on variety of healthcare topics. Our content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care, as well as prompt engagement with the practice. We produce content across a variety of specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry and chiropractic. Overall, you will produce our quality social copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines and style guidelines
Skills you’ll bring:
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Ability to produce clean content under deadline
- Engaging, yet professional writing style
- Ability to work on multiple accounts across specialties, and develop engaging content based on editorial calendar
- Working knowledge of creating content for social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Experience writing about healthcare and medical topics for social media
- Experience with social media management tools (such as Hootsuite)
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- 2-4 recent social media writing samples
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.