Facebook Marketing Manager
TubeScience is an industry leader in performance-based video advertising. We combine creativity and analytics to increase the performance of each campaign to its highest potential. Our success has allowed us to partner directly with Facebook to help their largest advertisers transition to data-driven video advertising.
This is a full-time staff position for a Facebook Marketing Manager who creates and launches Facebook campaigns in coordination with account teams. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail oriented and interested in performance marketing.
- Coordinate and execute a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns
- Work closely with the creative team to produce scalable content
- Measure and analyze campaign performance to establish benchmarks and to provide feedback for future tests
- Proofread video copy for spelling and grammar errors
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities and handle multiple projects
- Relevant background that requires precision and thoroughness is a plus (e.g. copywriting, editorial, paralegal, proofreading)
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual working environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO